1.International Kissing Day occurs on July 6th annually.
2. In 2013, Thai couple Ekkachai and Laskana Tiranarat broke the record for the longest real-life kiss with a total of 58 hours, 35 minutes, and 58 seconds.
3. Like your fingerprints, no two lip prints are the same.
4. Kissing for a minute can burn up to 26 calories.
5. Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign a contract.
6. Two-thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
7. Iowa and Indiana have a state law against men with mustaches kissing women in public.
8. In Colorado, kissing a woman while she is sleeping or kissing her at all on a Sunday is prohibited.
9. On July 16, 1439, King Henry IV banned kissing in England to prevent the spread of the plague.
10. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, which helps remove plaque from your teeth.